A Workplace Assessment is an effective vehicle to assist in the identification of what is working well in your organization and what isn’t.
A Workplace Assessment provides a means for assessing the perceptions of employees and managers in terms of the work environment. It can help you to proactively address problems or issues of concern in your company.
A main objective of a Workplace Assessment is to enable organizations to take action to address issues perceived to be problematic or a source of conflict. A Workplace Assessment can also identify issues that create a high level of dissatisfaction within the work environment so that companies can take action to resolve them.
The benefits of a Workplace Assessment are many:
• It is a cost effective method of reviewing operations, morale, management
practices,perceptions, policies, etc.
• Employees feel they have input and are able to safely voice their concerns.
• Provides timely, relevant information and insight into workplace dynamics.
• Helps employers to monitor acceptance/resistance to change.
• Helps employers to monitor interpersonal dynamics (i.e. management –
employee relations) company-wide or in a specific department.
• Improves morale by demonstrating management’s commitment to employees
and to address and resolve issues.
For Workplace Assessments and Solutions call us at 242-1010.
We can help.
Penney Murphy & Associates – Registered Counsellors and Consultants
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT ONLINE NOW