Will You Join Us?
We’re excited to GROW our Team!
Everyday, we get to work with wonderful clients. We’re inspired, supported and encouraged by amazing coworkers in an absolutely beautiful professional environment.
Do the words ‘attention to detail’, ‘extremely organized’ and ‘providing excellent customer service’ make you giddy with delight? Would people describe you as positive, outgoing and fun to work with? Do you love meeting and assisting wonderful clients?
Are you looking for a Part-Time Admin Assistant position where you can work with an amazing team and make a positive impact?
Good News! We’re looking for you!
Penney Murphy & Associates Registered Counsellors has an opening for an experienced Admin Assistant to join our team.
You will be responsible for providing clerical and administrative support to ensure that reception services are provided in a courteous, effective, professional and timely manner.
The position offers 24- 33 hours per week:
Mondays – Thursdays from 10 am – 2 pm
Fridays from 8 – 4 pm
In addition to every second Saturday from 8 am – 5 pm.
This position pays $18 – $20 per hour based on experience and an excellent benefits package.
- Providing excellent customer service to all clients and coworkers
- Greeting clients
- Answering telephone calls and emails
- Making appointments and managing multiple schedules
- Accepting and processing payments
- Observing Client Confidentiality at all times
- Filing, scanning, faxing, data entry as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements of the Position:
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Highly detail oriented with accurate workmanship & a good memory
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong oral and written communication capabilities
- Exceptional organizational & time management skills with the ability to multitask & prioritize
- Proficient with MS Office (Outlook, Word & especially Excel) and general computer skills
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and work with sensitive information
- Professional, courteous and friendly service approach that at all times presents a positive image for Penney Murphy & Associates
- Resourceful, proactive, capable & thorough, taking pride in the position
- Proven ability to learn quickly and willingness to follow training & direction
- Able to adapt to on-going changes and growth in the role and duties
Minimum three years’ of Front Desk experience is essential.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include a detailed cover letter and 3 work related references with your resume.
Application deadline: 2021-06-01
Expected start date: 2021-06-07