Multi-talented, positive attitude, problem solver and our ‘Go to Guy’… just a few words that describe Garry. His friendliness puts everyone at ease and his clients are impressed with his understanding and effectiveness. He’s just such a nice guy!
Garry is well respected across Canada for his work. His Master’s degree, impressive skills and extensive experience enable Garry to provide solutions for adults, youth and families on a wide spectrum of personal issues from anxiety & addiction to adolescent issues, relationships (marital, family, parent-child, parent-teen), bullying, parenting skills training, child custody/access, stress and many more.
In addition to his excellent Counselling work, Garry also has exceptional skills to assist businesses and employers including:
- Workshops on the Impact of Marijuana legislation for employer
- Executive coaching for managers & leaders to help them solve work related issues, organizational conflict and to enhance their professional development
- Workplace Conflict training, mediation and facilitations
- Harassment and Workplace Violence Investigations
- Harassment prevention training sessions
- Family Business and Family Farming conflicts
- Retirement readiness and planning consultations
Garry puts the rest of us to shame in the office in terms of his athletic ability! Golf, tennis, running, fishing and canoeing are just a few activities that Garry loves to keep him healthy, happy & active.