Rapid Fire Questions
If you’re a fan of Brene Brown’s ‘Unlocking Us’ podcast on Spotify, you’ll be familiar with her Rapid Fire Questions that she asks of her podcast guests. The questions allow you to get to know each guest a little from a personal standpoint.
I thought it might be fun to ask our Counsellors some Rapid Fire Questions (some are similar to Brene’s plus I’ve added a few questions of my own). This will give you some insight and help you to get to know our Team.
B.A., B.S.W., M.S.W., R.S.W.
Registered Social Worker
Garry Prediger has a Bachelor’s Degree in Arts, a Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work and a Master’s Degree in Social Work.
He is also a Registered Social Worker.
Garry works with adults, youth 13 yrs – 18 yrs old, couples and families. And, he also provides excellent Executive Coaching.
Read all about Garry’s areas of specialization here.
Here are GARRY’S answers to our Rapid Fire Questions
1. What is Your ‘Go To’ Stress Management Technique
that you couldn’t live without?
My go to stress management technique is being active.
2. The Best Advice You Ever Got
Best advice I got is “ you can do this.”
3. What is something that people often get wrong about
I don’t really have that experience.
4. What’s the last show you binged and loved?
5. What is a lesson that you keep having to learn over
and over again?
6. What’s your Favorite Meal:
7. A Concert You’ll never forget:
8. What’s on your nightstand right now?
Lip moisturizer. Ha ha
9. Give us a snapshot of an ordinary moment in your life
that brings you great joy:
Spending time with our two grandsons. Such gifts.
10. What is one thing you’re deeply grateful for right now?