Will You Join Us?
We’re excited to GROW our Team!
Everyday, we get to work with wonderful clients. We’re inspired, supported and encouraged by amazing coworkers in a beautiful professional environment.
WILL YOU JOIN US?
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A PART-TIME OPPORTUNITY TO DO SOME GREAT WORK AND MAKE SOME GREAT MONEY?
Choose an evening shift (or two) or join us on Saturdays! START in September.
Choose Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursdays anytime after 3:30 pm
and choose to work 3 or 4 client sessions per day or 5 – 6 client sessions on Saturdays.
If you’re a Registered MSW, MSW (Pending), a Registered Psychologist or Provisional Psychologist with clinical counselling experience, and you take pride in doing great clinical work…
Good News! We’re hiring and WE’RE LOOKING FOR YOU!
Must have experience working with adults. Experience working with Couples, Children & or Youth would be an asset.
$$ We’ll make it worth your while! $$
And we take care of everything including providing you with a professional office space, computer, office supplies, full administrative support, electronic scheduling, invoicing, marketing, clinical consultation and more.
We also provide clients for you so there is no self marketing required.
You simply come in and do your great clinical work.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide clinical counselling services
- Manage client files
- Access clinical supervision and professional development
- Attend team meetings as required
Qualifications and Skills
- MUST BE an RSW or R. Psych or R.Psych (Provisional) Masters level or higher
- 3 – 5 years clinical counselling experience required
- Be in good standing with your professional association
- Professional liability insurance
- Work from an eclectic approach using a variety of therapeutic and clinical methods including CBT, DBT, Solution Focused, Narrative, etc.
- Mental health knowledge and experience is an asset
- Be able to work in a Private Practice Setting with minimal supervision.
Please send your resume and a detailed cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org