Will You Join Us?
We’re loving our Huge Beautiful Brand New Location at 518 Circle Drive East…and we’re excited to GROW our Team!
Everyday, we get to work with wonderful clients. We’re inspired, supported and encouraged by amazing coworkers in an absolutely beautiful professional environment.
If you’re a Registered Psychologist, Registered Provisional Psychologist, or if you have an MSW or MSW (pending) and you take pride in doing great clinical work helping people to lower their stress and increase their happiness…we’re looking for you!
Choose a schedule that fits your life and needs.
Currently, we are hiring for the following:
This is a daytime position 5 days a week. Your choice of Monday – Friday or Tuesday – Saturday to provide 5 one hour client sessions per day.
Mondays, Fridays, and/or Saturdays available. Choose one, two or three days to provide 5 one hour client sessions per day.
Late Afternoon/Evening Shifts
Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesday & Thursdays. Choose one or more evenings to provide 2 – 3 one hour client sessions per shift.
Or choose a combination of days (Monday, Friday, Saturday) and evening shifts.
Ideal candidates will have a positive attitude and two to five years of clinical counselling experience with adults, youth or children.
We offer a competitive wage and we take care of everything including providing you with a professional office space, computer, office supplies, full administrative support, electronic scheduling, invoicing, marketing, clinical consultation and more. We also provide clients for you so there is no self marketing required.
You simply come in and do your great clinical work.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide clinical counselling services to adults, youth and/or children
- Offer individual, and/or couples or family counselling sessions
- Manage client files
- Access clinical supervision and ongoing professional development
- Attend team meetings as required
Qualifications and Skills
- 2 – 5 years clinical counselling experience required
- Registered Psychologist, Registered Provisional Psychologist, MSW or MSW (pending)
- You must be in good standing with your professional association.
- Have professional liability insurance
- Work from an eclectic approach using a variety of therapeutic and clinical methods (CBT, DBT, Solution Focused, Narrative, etc.)
- Mental health knowledge and experience is an asset
- Be able to work in a Private Practice Setting with minimal supervision.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity where you can make a positive difference in people’s lives, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Closing date: Friday, March 26th, 2021
Start date: April…date can be negotiated.