Here are OLIVIA’s answers to our Rapid Fire Questions
1. What is Your ‘Go To’ Stress Management Technique that you
couldn’t live without?
Reminding myself that thoughts are not facts and asking
“what evidence do I have that this thought is actually true”?
because there is usually not much/any evidence of the
things we worry so much about!
2. The Best Advice You Ever Got
I can’t pick just one!
‘Listen to your body’.
‘Trust the timing of your life’.
‘Work hard, play hard’.
3. What is something that people often get wrong about you?
People often think that because I am a Psychologist
I am always “analyzing” people in my personal and
social life. While I love my job very much, I wear many
hats in my life and I try my best to keep my Psychologist
hat separate from everything else. When I am out and
about with friends and family, I enjoy being present
in just that!
4. What’s the last show you binged and loved?
Yellowstone! And Queer Eye
5. What is a lesson that you keep having to learn over
and over again?
Wake up earlier! I’m trying hard to become more
of a morning person.
6. What’s your Favorite Meal:
I am Ukrainian and my husband is Greek;
traditional foods from both of these cultures are so
delicious and would be my favorites.
7. A Concert You’ll never forget:
Garth Brooks; he is an amazing entertainer and human!
8. What’s on your nightstand right now?
Lamp, phone charger, water, lip chap; pretty basic!
9. Give us a snapshot of an ordinary moment in your life
that brings you great joy:
Glass of red wine, candle, snacks, comfy clothes,
watching a show with my husband on the couch.
10. What is one thing you’re deeply grateful for right now?
My friends and family; I hit the jackpot with them!