Here are Wendy’s answers to our Rapid Fire Questions
1. What is Your ‘Go To’ Stress Management Technique that you couldn’t live without? Playing and laughing with my kiddos
2. The Best Advice You Ever Got:
‘A problem shared, is a problem halved’ &
‘Don’t get furious, get curious’
3. What is something that people often get wrong about you?
That I am not just organized and controlled in nature, but that I also have an adventurous side—riding my motorcycle (yes I have my license!), dirt biking, snowmobiling etc. and I love to take advantage of
4. What’s the last show you binged and loved?
The Ted Bundy Tapes (for the 4th time)
5. What is a lesson that you keep having to learn over and over again? Building on my confidence and believing in myself
6. What’s your Favorite Meal:
7. A Concert You’ll never forget:
8. What’s on your nightstand right now?
Sticky notes of drawings from my littles and a favourite novel
9. Give us a snapshot of an ordinary moment in your life that brings
you great joy:
Embracing the fresh air 365 and going for a family walk with spouse,
2 littles, and 2 furbabies in tow.
Snuggling after reading bedtime stories and being present to hear all
about my girl’s happy and worrisome moments of her day so she can
sleep peacefully; then swap rooms and have special snuggles with my
boy during our bedtime rituals.
Making everyday moments a point of connecting.
10. What is one thing you’re deeply grateful for right now?
With 5 losses in 2021, 3 of them tragic, I am grateful to breathe and live
life with purposeful and fulfilling moments.